The California Tobacco Control Program (CTCP), California Department of Public Health (CDPH) provides information on available funding opportunities to conduct:
Resource documents, links to directories and websites, and information about trainings that help applicants with the preparation and submission of an application are also provided.
- local tobacco control projects by community-based organizations and local health departments,
- statewide training and technical assistance projects,
- statewide evaluation/surveillance projects, and
- statewide paid media and public relations projects.
- Funding Opportunities
Provides information about current funding opportunities, eligibility requirements, submission requirements, contract documents, and resources to help agencies prepare and submit an application to the California Tobacco Control Program.
- Project Directory
Provides contact information and project descriptions for agencies currently funded by CTCP.
- Local Program Evaluator Directory
Find contact information, qualifications and geographic availability of local program evaluators interested in working with local tobacco control projects in California.
- CTCP Featured Websites
Find links to websites maintained by the CTCP, statewide CTCP-funded projects, and key national tobacco control organizations.