CTCP RFP 14-10313 CALIFORNIA TOBACCO RETAIL ENVIRONMENT STUDIES
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), California Tobacco Control Program (CTCP) requests proposals from experienced agencies to provide high quality survey and evaluation research activities that support the continued implementation of a statewide retail campaign. This procurement seeks skilled research professionals to develop survey tools, train data collectors, and conduct data analyses that support a continuation of the CDPH/CTCP statewide California Tobacco Retail Environmental Studies. The goal of the procurement is to identify the agency most capable of assisting in the implementation of two innovative data collection efforts:
- The California Tobacco Retail Surveillance Study (CTRSS);
- The Healthy Stores for a Healthy Community (HSHC) evaluation survey.
Campaign implementation will help assist local health jurisdictions conduct surveillance of tobacco in California retail stores.
Agencies submitting a proposal must have the proficiency and capacity to address all of the services described in the CTRES Minimum Required Scope of Work (SOW) Elements (Appendix 1).
- RFP 14-10313 CTRES Version 6-19-14.pdf (PDF - 278.02 Kb)
- Appendix 1 CTRES Minimum Required SOW Elements (PDF - 108.92 Kb)
- Appendix 2 Mandatory Letter of Intent (PDF - 78.36 Kb)
- Appendix 3 Computer Software Minimum Specifications (PDF - 94.02 Kb)
- Appendix 4 Comparable State Civil Service Classifications (PDF - 6.96 Kb)
- Appendix 5 Budget Justification Instructions for Funding Opportunities (PDF - 361.62 Kb)
- Appendix 6 CDPH Travel Reimbursement Information (PDF - 200.92 Kb)
- Appendix 7 TCFOR User Instructions (PDF - 0.51 Mb)
- Appendix 8 Instructions for Accessing the OTIS Applicant Training Course (PDF - 49.40 Kb)
- Appendix 9 Required Healthy Stores for Healthy Community Activities (PDF - 334.82 Kb)
- Appendix 10 FY 2014-2017 Healthy Stores for a Healthy Community Campaign (PDF - 72.87 Kb)
The California Department of Public Health intends to award a contract to the following applicant for Request for Proposals 14-10313 California Tobacco Retail Environment Studies:
- Stanford Prevention Research Center.
- TCFOR notice of intent to award (PDF - 7.41 Kb)